Sorry if you were expecting something different bc of my URL
Pretty much a black&white blog
Sorry if it's sad at times
Please ask me anything any time
Please tell me why you're unfollowing or not following :)
be an atheist, be a christian, be buddhist, be straight, be gay, be cisgender, be transgender, be non-binary, be carnivore, be vegan, be whatever the hell you want to be but don’t be an asshole is this so hard to understand
My 4 year old brother told me he was scared to grow up and cried for like 10 minutes straight
finally I asked why he was so scared
and he said he was scared of drinking coffee
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
i think you look beautiful today and i think you’ll look beautiful tomorrow and every day after that even if you don’t see it yourself you should wear a smile because it’s perfect on you